Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Winter Concerts, Valentines Day, Recitals

In January, Emilie had her winter concert at school (always makes me cry by the way). I love her kindergarten teacher- so positive, but productive and pushes the kids just how kindergartners should be pushed- she is the best and I'm so glad that both of my girls have had her. Love these little faces.



I don't like to tell her often because it is not important, but she is a little bombshell. Love that hair!



Maddie also had a recital in January and was super amazing- I always am astounded when she can memorize and perform pieces at age 8? And- she doesn't seem to be too nervous about it. The funny thing (or sad thing) about her though is that she is a perfectionist- and wasn't too happy about her performance... I thought it was great!


Emilie is doing great in piano too! Still to young for recitals. (And Sebi loves watching that I pad in the background!?)


Valentines Day at School!


Not sure if she was embarrassed to smile at me?! Ha!

No comments: