Monday, September 7, 2015

Things that make me feel good

When life is tough, there are so many things that make me feel better, and I turned to these many times for a couple of months: Exercise, family time, nature, reading, spending time with remarkable friends that fill my soul, focusing on being grateful, and repeat. These are great memories that filled my soul when I wasn't feeling so great...


It is no surprise that Steve is a great cook- and he made me an awesome dinner on  my birthday!


A bike ride is always so recharging for me- I can't wait until these kids can go further and longer.


Spending time in nature is one of my all time favorite things to do- I feel like it's better than medicine sometimes. 


Spending time with my kids (when they aren't whining!), without checking my phone, rushing to a class, worrying about a million things, but just in the moment is what I need to do more of. 

No comments: