Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Random fun Pictures


I don't go to San Francisco as much as I should because when we do- it's so beautiful and we have such a great time. I took the kids up to see the sailboats, we went to the aquarium by the bay, had lunch, went to Pier 39, got a parking ticket... ouch. A true San Francisco experience :)


 I found this picture and I can't remember when this happened- but I had breakfast with my dad while we were visiting Salt Lake- he was in the process of buying a new condo in Henderson Nevada- and we are excited to go and visit!

 Steve is so good at playing with the kids- he literally gets on all fours and they jump on him for hours- they love him so much. I am grateful for this because that is the last thing I would want to do!!!



And, of course, the cool kids of the house!

No comments: