Thursday, September 3, 2015

Exciting accomplishments at school


Maddie was chosen for her great reading skills at school this year- no surprise! This girl eats books during the day- she starts with 1 and then ends with reading 3... it's crazy! I seriously am running out of things to give her that are age appropriate?! I guess I could move on to The Odyssey?!


This kiddo is waiting/exploring with me out on the playground while we wait for the kids to get out- got stuck...


Chinese New Year class picture!


Emilie was chosen for being the best writer in her class to present her story to the district. I am always nervous when she speaks/performs because she started out so shy, but she always delivers and was so amazing- very proud parents!!


Science fair- Maddie wanted to know which popcorn brands yielded the most popcorn kernals... lots of butter and counting on this one- and definitely reaffirmed that I don't want to eat popcorn out of a bag for the rest of my life!



Emilie wanted to know which markers stayed on clothes the longest- she came up with it by herself! Winner- the black sharpie.


Have to dress like a bunny on Easter!


No comments: