Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Oakland Temple


Steve and I don't go to our temple nearly enough like we should- we really need to make it a monthly priority. But, we went to the Oakland temple to do "work" for my mom who passed away about 4 years ago now? I can't believe she never met Sebastian, it is hard to fathom, but I hope and believe that we will see each other again or that she knows what is going on in our lives. I would have loved for the girls to remember and know her, but they mostly know her from stories and how we pray for her. I miss her. Although her life was so very hard a large portion of her life, and I am grateful she doesn't need to suffer, I miss her. We don't have the benefit of having her over,  playing with my kids, talking to her about her life, soaking up her life's wisdom...and my heart will be missing her for the rest of my life. I love her :)

No comments: