Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Blast from the past

I found these pictures, and I can't figure out where they go, so here they are... probably a trip to Utah at the beginning of 2014? This is when you know I'm starting to lose my mind... it's ok. We all make mistakes and are trying the best we can, eek!

My dad's love language is giving gifts and receiving gifts, so he always spoils the kids with cute things when we see each other... these puppets were a hit.



Eating with your cousin naked rocks. 

My dad never likes to show his teeth!

These two love each other a lot! 

I love this picture so much... Sebastian got into Steve's shaving cream. I usually get mad over these things, but it was so dang cute, I just started laughing and pulled out the camera. 

This is Maddie's first friend- and I love her perfectly positioned band aid! But this picture makes me happy!

My kids love tire swings, especially with cousins.



Dear friends that we miss!


We went to the aquarium in SLC, pretty fun- but definitely no Monterrey...




Pigging out.


We went to "This is the Place Monument," and I dare say it was our favorite activity we have done in Utah.











Little chicks are our favorite! Wish they could stay that young forever- but I guess there wouldn't be any charm!





Panning for gold, and that's all she wrote :)

No comments: