Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Super behind

I find myself 1 year later sitting in front of this computer and can't believe that it's almost been a year since I've updated our family journal- aka the blog. It is overwhelming to say the least, but I'm going to forge ahead and start somewhere! For those reading this in the future, we are in the age of "instagram," and "facebook" and "twitter." They are so very convenient and can take up so much time in our lives- in a way it is great but also very superficial. Take a picture- and post it with a funny "hashtag" that gets a lot of people to like it. This is our normal. Although it fills a need, it is not a family journal- and so the reason I must get back to this NOW! Ok- enough is enough... mmm. 2014. Let's begin where we left off :)

No comments: