Friday, August 13, 2010

How many parks can you find?

Yesterday was a little crazy trying to pull around the kids by myself... so we decided to chill today which was such a nice change!


There is a park by our house that we've been to a couple of times. We love throwing our crackers to the pigeons...
These are one of the skirts we bought a couple of days ago.


(A random picture I know)... but last night I took the girls down to the river and we stopped by this Brazilian band and danced a little bit... the girls were super cute :)


Ok, back to the park-- she was very proud of this moment... yay for getting on the bar by yourself!!

Then off to the "best fallafels" in paris, and the world according to some people. I was a little skeptical of the "best" part of it, because I am always disppointed when things are called "the best." But-it was awesome! I ordered a shwerma (sp?) plate and it was so good! It had tons of cucumbers, tomatoes, roasted eggplant, hummus, yummy lamb and beef, yogurt sauce :) I would highly recommend this place! It was multiple times better than anything I ate in Jerusalem!

We took our lunch to the nearest park...

Yay for fallafels and shwermas!
After lunch we headed home and took a 2 hour nap. So wonderful.

After getting up and having dinner, we headed to a plaza and they were so full of energy- they were jumping at every step!

Plazas are so fun for the kids just to let loose.

Another pic I couldn't cut out!


This was a great sculpture we saw on the way.

We found this adorable train park. I liked how there are just parks next to everything... and how the modern and historical are right next to each other. I think I read somewhere that if you want to build something in Paris, you have devote 20% of the project to some type of art. Crazy, right?

A close up of the girlies.

We then headed back to the Pompidou and spent some time chasing pigeons, came home and took baths, and DAD CAME HOME! YAY!!!

No comments: