Sunday, August 2, 2009

Training Wheels

A while ago, my BOB stroller (yes, expensive) was stollen outside our house. Not cool. Last week, Maddie's little bike was taken at the park (again, not cool). I guess I'm not used to guarding my stuff all the time, but I think I've learned my lesson.

Anyway- on the upside, we decided to replace her "baby" bike, with a real bike- training wheels and all ;)

Here is Steve putting it together with the ever anxious Maddie to get on it.
The girls waiting for it to be assembled.

A short pose before her first pushes.


And off she went.
And went. Kind of too fast for my own opinion and shock, but we went out and bought her some knee and elbow pads after this first ride.

Little Emi is next...





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know I'm biased... but just can't help saying my family is the greatest! I just want to eat them up :-)

Ashley said...

That is so awful that your stuff keeps getting stolen! I should start being more careful--I never think it will happen around here. Maddie looks so happy on her new bike! I was thinking about getting Charlie one for his birthday.