Monday, August 17, 2009

A family portrait


We have been trying to get our family photos done for such a long time, and finally got around to it last week... with much thanks to my friend L. I thought a lot about how we should pose, and then came across lying on the grass looking up. I love it. I think I'm going to get this one printed on canvas...

She did such a great job, and with some help from photoshop (we weren't all smiling at the same times... I had to paste two photos together), I think it really turned out :)

I think portraits like this are necessary to have on the more frequent days when we have bags under our eyes, gum in maddie's hair, food on emi's face, spit up on our clothes... you get the idea :)

9 comments:

Becky said...

So cute!! I love it - she did a great job (and you guys are darling!!)

Tyler Kearl said...

That is a great picture!

Raskills said...

You are beautiful! This turned out great!! I'm starting to think it might be nice for you to get one of us. I wonder if my kids would behave. Poprocks? :D

Ashley said...

Wow you look gorgeous! Like Jacqui O. or something! Great family picture!

Leah said...

Looks great! Although, I don't know if you noticed that Steve's shirt is pulled up a little bit..don't know if he'd mind that in the photo..

Ashley said...

I absolutely love it and am jealous! I need some great family shots. You are simply stunning...wish I looked like you post baby!

Hayley said...

so adorable!

Kara said...

That picture is adorable! You guys look great! (this is kara by the way, i found your blog off of Lindsey's)

The Potter Pack said...

I love this pic ... super cute !!