Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Digging in

As Steve will proudly tell you, I am not really the organizer in our house. Yes, I'm clean, but I love to throw things behind closed doors in any way that I can, and then just close the door- and things are clean :).

Organizing is really hard for me, so the thought of organizing Maddie and Emilie clothes was giving me a headache. But, the closet was getting out of control.


This is what I did yesterday:

Seperated each item into piles (pants with pants etc), and then tried my best to subclassify into 6-12 mo, 12-18 mo, etc etc.

Then, went to Target, bought bins, put the bins on a rack, labeled the bins, and took a huge breath of relief and fell on the couch in utter exhaustion.


Where should I put this one?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

So funny--I JUST finished doing this about 5 minutes ago--packing away Max's 12-18 clothes and breaking out the bin of 18-24. It's the never-ending job, and it always makes me sentimental about how fast they are growing up. All those little outfits have memories.