Monday, August 24, 2009

Our little one

Steve and I talk all the time about how sweet this little one is. Sure, she's dramatic and often times a piece of work, but that is what is so charming about her. She is honest and is full of charisma. She dances around the house all day. She loves dance parties. Her favorite color is blue... no green... no purple. Her favorite book is Fancy Nancy, and she will read it three times in a row. Her knee always hurts. She loves to play in dirt. She doesn't like shoes. Barbeque chicken and green beans is her favorite. She says "Cinderbella and Beauty Sleeping." She gives her dad hair cuts. She loves gum, and has a great imagination. She makes a killer sand chocolate cake. I love the way she jumps on my back when I hunch over, the way she sings at the top of her lungs, and wants to help us whenever we're doing a project. She is a messy kid, no really- she is messy, and I think "messier" than most. Every morning she either eats toast or oatmeal, but nothing else.

We just love her.

4 comments:

Matt and Joanna said...

She is such a darling little girl and seems to have so much spunk!

Ashley said...

I love this description--it's so her and so darling! The funniest is that she always says her knee hurts. I love how much Charlie adores her--even though they are so different. Maddie reminds me more of Max--messy and funny and carefree! She is really one of my favorite kids ever!

Stephanie said...

I like the sentence, "sure, she's dramatic and sometimes a piece of work" haha! But isn't that great that we still love them after that??? And all their good qualities cancel out those bad ones. :)

Claudia Hong said...

what a sweet girl and lovely picture!