Sunday, August 9, 2009

Food Styling

If I could be anyone for one day, I would LOVE to be a food stylist/photographer that worked for a magazine like Martha Stewart or Real Simple or Gourmet. The way they make food into art is just amazing.

They have a gift to transform the ordinary into extraordinary. I have been following (ok, maybe stocking) this photographer's blog for a while now, and he has classes that start at 5K for 3 days. Yes, it's expensive. And, that's why I won't be doing it. But, I can dream, right?

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

My absolute favorite past time is looking at beautiful pictures of food! It makes me wish I lived in a magazine.

I saw your blog from Hayley's. I also may need the number for your fence guy...I hear we have two thirds of a new fence and my inquiries about the last third have not been returned. Hmmmm...