Monday, May 4, 2009

The update on the kiddos

First off, here's a couple of pics of the both of them. This is the first time Maddie has held Emi, and it went really well :) (for 30 seconds)



I haven't put Emilie on her tummy as much as I should, but I put her down today, and she was doing this!? Yikes. What good muscles :)



It's not as easy as it looks...

I honestly fall in love with my kids more and more each day. When they do cool things, it also helps.

Maddie set up this tea party all by herself. With the dog on the chair and everything.

She loves to tell her little sister what is going on all the time. "Ok, emi?"

And her mom. "ok mom?"

Emilie usually doesn't like Maddie when she comes up to her face (because it is usually accompanied by lots of hair and really loud yelling), but if Maddie is dancing or being like her goofy self, Emilie is loving every minute of it. Yesterday, she was giving out some big laughs.

This picture is quintessential Maddie. She is definitely a little performer, and very dramatic.


Even though we use the Dobi (this is what the pacifier is called by Maddie and the rest of the family now), Emilie still loves to suck her thumb- which has led to her rolling on her side! I love when babies start to do things, because they are excited, and start to interact with the world around them. (making it more fun for them, and easier on me!)

3 comments:

Diana said...

It looks like Maddie is learning to entertain on several levels. I love the tea party! Emilie is growing so big. Thanks for sharing pics!

Ashley said...

Those are darling pics. I love that Maddie set up the tea party with the dog! And I love your house in the background. I can almost smell the beautiful new-house-smell through the screen.

Hayley said...

oh, aren't they such little loves?

i would like to even the score by having a boy, but i loved growing up close in age to my older sister, & seeing em & mad in these pics kind of makes me want that for avy.

great pictures!