Friday, May 8, 2009

Mothers Day

Steve asked me what I wanted for Mothers day and I said I wanted Pizza and I wanted to go San Francisco. So, ask and you shall receive.

Tonight we went to Amici's for some FABULOUS gluten free pizza. Oh, so good, especially when you haven't had it for 3 months.

I know this is weird, but I think I'm in love with white clam pizza? You need to try it.


Emi trying it... just kidding!

Maddie loved it of course.


A shot of Emilie while we were enjoying the moment together.


Afterwards, we walked around San Jose... climbing on walls, looking at the planes fly over our heads, dodging trains, playing with fountains...

It was a wonderful Mother's Day night. Thank you.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

So fun. Those pictures are really cute. You can see your enjoyment and your family is so cute. Emi is really starting to change into a baby, not so newborn. I'm glad you had a wonderful time!

Hayley said...

wow, your day just keeps getting better! i'm so happy for you.

Jenni said...

ahhh i've ALWAYS wanted to go to amici's!!!