Friday, May 8, 2009

Love days like this

Worked out.

Started this book- and love love love it.

Changed the sheets- a real miracle.


Cleaned Maddie's room (Every piece of every toy in her room now has a place). Another miracle.


Chose the paintcolor for our house (So excited. And, it took like 30 shades of brown to decide that we're not doing brown?! Ha ha ha.... do you want to know what we decided? More on this later)


Started taking about Potty Training with Maddie(Yes, this is going to happen)



Went to the Farm (We love the farm, we love the walk to the farm, it makes all of us have a great day)



Took a nap (all of us slept at the same time? Miracle.)

And- sent special surprises to our moms for mother's day. (I love this idea, but can't ruin the surprise yet).
I guess this means that I'm in for a horrible day tomorrow?!


3 comments:

Andrea said...

OH, the suspense... What paint color did you choose???

I too loved Three Cups of Tea. Happy reading!

Andrea said...

PS. The photo of Rancho makes me feel very homesick. My favorite place. :(

Ashley said...

Wow, I need a couple of days like that! We potty trained Eliot back in January and it was TONS of fun, let me tell you...but worth every moment you wanted to kill them in the end! It took Eliot about 4-5 days to really get it and he's been amazing ever since!