Thursday, April 24, 2008

A summer of weddings

It seems as though a lot of people always go to weddings. But- I haven't been to THAT many weddings. So, I am PSYCHED that 4 of my friends are getting married this summer.

1) Wedding #1 is at the end of May- she was one of my best friends in high school, and it's going to be at La Caille in Salt Lake City. This place is beautiful. Amazing food, amazing grounds. Imagine the little town in Beauty and the Beast... in real life. Dinner and dancing!! Yippee. I am so excited for her.



2) Wedding #2 is in July for my best friend in Law school. They are throwing it at the Thomas Fogerty winery in Woodside. (It's a small world, because Steve used to work for Fogerty). This place is beautiful- overlooking the bay area. This picture doesn't do it justice. This will be bitter sweet for me- because she is moving to Texas after the wedding.

3) Wedding #3-- I just was e-mailed that another best friend from high school is marrying her law school sweetheart (they have been dating for seriously forever?!!!). They are getting married in August- I'm not sure of the details yet-- but I AM SOOOO EXCITED FOR HER.

4) Wedding #4-- Friend from church who found the perfect guy for her after a long time of searching. I actually have no idea when it's going to be, but I'm sure it will be a very sweet/beautiful wedding. IT WILL BE SO GREAT to celebrate with her.

Dont' get me wrong- I LOVED my wedding, but it is nice to be a guest at a wedding- where you don't have to have permagrin the entire time, and you can just sit back and relax and have a good time. You can relive the moments of your wedding, but without the stress.

1 comment:

The Mostess said...

If Steve won't go as your date, take me. I love weddings!!