Thursday, April 24, 2008

My day of pampering

I spent an afternoon at Juut spa in Palo Alto. I went there in college, but I haven't been there for 10 years! I had such a great time. I had my hair cut, and then I got a makeup lesson. Yes- it was over indulgent, and I was eating up every minute of it.



This is what I look like now:


Hee hee. Don't I look great? They can do amazing things at this place.



Ok- seriously- my haircut kind of looks like this:

A friend wants me to post a picture of myself, and I say "no way dude." It's better to just imagine it!!! Even though it's not a huge transformation, it was nice for a little change. Lighter, a longer bang, a part... I like it.

For the makeup session, I was eating up everything she said (well, she was gorgeous, so that was easy). I got a lot of good tips... it was so well worth it.

I would highly recommend the hairstylist and the makeup artist. It was a great afternoon. After it was over, I wanted to ask them where the massage room was! I didn't want to leave.


2 comments:

The Mostess said...

Photo, photo, photo!!!

Of the *not* Cindy variety. if possible.

Tracy said...

you totally deserve the pampering!! I wan to see the "do" all done up! :)