Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Filoli

I have found my new favorite place in the bay area: Filoli. I have been wanting to go there for seriously 10 years (no kidding here), and I finally went yesterday.

OMgosh. It is so beautiful. I could stay there for the rest of my life. The tulips were blooming and so perfectly planted everywhere, and the air was full of scents of all kinds. It was heaven on earth.

My photos don't do justice- I wasn't really concentrating on the photography to be honest. I was just trying to take it all in (we were only able to be there 1 hour)... make sure you get there early-- they don't let new visitors past 2:30 and they close at 3:30.


Aren't these amazing?

One of my favorite spots.

The pool was so inviting. Maddie was just waiting to jump in.


I think I could spend an afternoon here sipping lemonade!




This reminded me of the secret garden...



1 comment:

Ashley said...

Wow, fun! How long did it take you to get there?