Thursday, April 3, 2008

Random thoughts for Thursday


I love this bouquet. I am really into different shades of green right now. And, I love this picture. I secretly stalk this photographer- Jessica Claire. I love her colors/angles/style. She is very talented.
Ok- and talk about talented, I just finished the last of the Twilight books. This last book was my favorite. It was so good- perfect in every way. I thought Harry Potter fans were a little crazy when they waited at 1 in the morning for the next book, but you better be sure that I'll be doing the same for the next book in August.
I checked out Stephanie Meyer's website- and read the first chapter of the remake of the 1st book from Edward's perspective. It was very interesting.... and then of course had to see who they casted in the next movie... (*yes, I am obsessed)
My friend just showed me the coolest link-- http://www.imdb.com/-- the internet movie database. You probably have already seen this (since I'm that slow), but I searched for Twilight in the database, and the pictures of the actors there are better than on her website. I think they are pretty well cast. I can't imagine having the job of casting people- that would be very intimidating, especially if the screen play came from a book.

1 comment:

The Mostess said...

Heather *almost* has me convinced to read Twilight. I have to say that your description made it far more interesting to check out!