Thursday, September 18, 2008

A day in the life

of Maddie:

1- Play with soap. Scrub it in the spunge, and help clean up (or is it the other way around?) Spread water everywhere. This will keep her entertained for quite a long time.

2. Take a long nap (I love how I can count on about 1.5-2 hours each day). She wakes up so refreshed, and so am I (after getting stuff done).
3. Play outside. Almost everyday, we go somewhere because our little apartment is just a little too dreary. Our favorite parks involve 1) water, 2) sand, 3) swings, or 4) animals. And, we love to go with friends of course. Here are a couple of shots this week:
We loved to go to this park with a stream, but it's dried up. We searched the river bed with her little friend instead of playing in the water...

My friend introduced me to another great park this week- and I just love these photos:

Life is wonderful if you appreciate the simple things in life.



2 comments:

Ashley said...

So cute. I love your camera. Lets plan another park afternoon next week if not sooner!

The Mostess said...

She has a good life...