Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Easter!!

I am so excited for Easter. We will hopefully be hosting a small dinner with some college friends, and although my budget is tight (should be $0.00), I want to make it special.

I just love this pic:

Apparently, this company cleans out real quail eggs and fills it with chocolate! So decadent. Of course, won't be doing that, but I love the color combination of this shade of blue with brown.

I am also crossing my fingers that Maddie's Easter dress comes in time!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Those colors are fabulous together. I want to see Maddie in her Easter dress! I get so nervous waiting for packages to arrive but it's so fun.

Lindsey said...

not so sure about eating chocolate out of a real quail's egg, but they do look real cute.

Raskills said...

Oh my gosh! I totally just put a face to a website (if that makes sense. :)) I didn't realize you were the one who took the pics of Ashley's new babe - they were fabulous. I'm always looking for someone to take great, creative photos of our family! I'm *always* the picture taker and never am in the picture. :( I am so hiring you in a the summer/fall for a family photo session!!

-Liz, from dinner tonight :)