Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Easter Weekend

My dad came unexpectedly for the weekend and I had so much fun. Because I'm an only child, my parents mean a lot to me, especially because I don't see them very often. So, it was really nice just to hang out with my dad and Maddie for 4 days! Our agenda for the weekend was to discover every park we could. We spent every day at a different park playing in the water, playing on the grass, playing on the slides... it was very relaxing. We went to Happy Hollow in San Jose, and attended our first Easter Egg Hunt in Central Park. Here are a couple of photos from the weekend:


Petting the donkeys. You think that she would like this- but she still thinks it's very strange. I guess I would too- if an animal's head came at me- the size of my whole body!!

She is a water baby. Loves every type of water-- here is the water pump. Got a kick out of this!!


We rode the carousel 3 times...


For Easter, we bought a basket and walked over to the park. She had no idea what we were doing...


They seperated the kids out in age groups... starting with age 3! So- all the little ones were trampled over :( But, we still had fun anyway! She got 2 eggs.

Devouring chocolate.

Easter baskets can also be hats!

They had a really fun petting zoo-- and of course she loved the rabbits.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I LOVE these pictures! There is something special about kids with their grandparents. I didn't know about the hunt in Central Park...maybe next year.
I love the pic with the basket on the head. Christian did the same thing!