Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Cheese Puffs and the Bachelor


Steve is a chocoholic. I think I'm a saltaholic? Is that even a word?

If there was a plate of chocolate, and a plate of cheese puffs... you would see me with orange dust all over my fingers.

Have you tried the cheese puffs at Trader Joes? They are 1/2 fat of normal "Cheetos," but I'm afraid you make it up by eating twice as many.

Last night I pounded too many to even count. They are just too tasty for words.
After my little binge, I switched on the TV to check out a show that some of my friends (I won't name names... hee hee) swoon over. Before I continue, I have to admit that I did watch every single episode of the first Bachelor ever. But, let me just say, that things have changed!?
I couldn't watch it more than 5 minutes. It was just too much. Too blonde. Too dumb. Too fake. Too boring. My favorite line before I turned it off was from one of the girls who was sooo excited to get 5 minutes with the bachelor:
"I was just so excited to spend some time with him. I think he really got to know who I was. He saw that I was nice, cool, and got to see that I could hold my liquor."
Why do girls think that they have to be so dumb to be attractive? I think it's getting worse and worse. Who is feeding it? Men? Women? The media? They are all probably feeding eachother?

3 comments:

The Mostess said...

The Bachelor will lead to nothing good. You should really try "Dirty Sexy Money". Now that's a show that's great...and all of the people can hold their liquor, too. Stay classy ladies!

teuscher travels said...

Haha love you post! I cant watch the actual reality tv(Bachelor/Survivor)- now if I find a Flavor of Love marathon, count me in:) I think bc the trashy ones are soooo far from reality (Hills anyone?) I dont take it seriously! I just cant watch the ones where they are so earnest, I just feel too bad for them!

Andrea said...

ohhhh, i downed an entire bag of those cheesy delights during our november disney trip...

or was it 2 bags??

pure heaven.