Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A capella


I love A Capella groups. I was in heaven in college where there were A Capella groups performing what seemed like every week. I just love how their voices blend, and they make it look so easy. I basically obsessed over a group called "Talisman" (I think this is a picture of them last year?).
I tried out, but of course didn't make it. I think it would have been so fun.
Today I took Maddie to her first A Capella show! MIT/Wellesley college A Capella group performed at the Children's Discovery Museum this afternoon, and I made sure we were in the front row. They were so young! I forget what 19 year olds look like :)
Maddie was so shocked when they started to sing and dance, but then she loved it. It was fun to see her jumping and squealing- and especially to see her sign "more" when they stopped.
Do you wanna start a group with me???

3 comments:

Ashley said...

That is so cute about Maddie wanting more! You are a good mom.

The Mostess said...

I can see Maddie dancing and clamoring for more...with a kichen towel on her head, naturally.

Lindsey said...

I would so join, if I could sing! REALLY, I would love it.

I love that maddie signed "more"...cute.