Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A 4 year old birthday party




Last Saturday I was hired to shoot a 4 year old birthday party. To say that I was excited would be an understatement. I had such a great time.

It was a morning sleepover party so everyone came in their pj's. They made pillow cases, did each others hair, ate cake, watched a movie, and of course...

dressed up like princesses.

For a photographer, it was a challenge and I sure learned a lot. The pics are still in the "digital darkroom," but I'm almost done.

Here's one shot I was able to make before they both ran around...
There are a couple more on the photography blog--
www.alieleeflangphotography.blogspot.com










2 comments:

Ashley said...

Darling. Can't wait to see more!

teuscher travels said...

Soooo cute! love the one with the green chair! I think you totally got super cute pics with a party going on!! you are amazing!