Thursday, February 14, 2008

Pneumonia for Valentines Day

Little Maddie had a cold about two weeks ago, and had a lingering cough. I didn't think it would be anything serious, but it started getting worse. So- I went in to the doctor yesterday, and she has or had pnemonia...


We tried to clear her lungs in the office using a nebulizer:


You see how great this girl is? Well- we were no where near this calm/happiness. Screaming/thrashing/yelling/red face are all descriptions of yesterdays adventures. I don't think she breathed in more than 10 seconds of the stuff.


But- we left, spent $60 dollars on antibiotics and an inhaler (Wow)... and we are on the road to getting her better. BTW (she isn't contagious if you're worried).


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! I got Steve a Valentines Pig (we love pigs)...

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Yikes! Poor Maddie and poor you!!! What do you say we reschedule Max's pictures? :)

Kristina said...

Poor Maddie!! Let me know if I can help you with anything. Hope she gets better quick!