Friday, February 22, 2008

June 15th- I'm there


I absolutely love my undergrad. I don't regret it for the world, and I want all of my kids to go there. Yes- Stanford is the best school on earth. (You bears are just jealous, admit it.) I feel very lucky to be an alumnus (I think my application was stuck to the one on top of mine), and I am very fond of every memory I made there.
I miss the campus- it is beautiful. One of my dreams is to teach underwater basketweaving there someday! (that's the only class they would let me teach) I'm secretly pushing Steve to want to teach there, because then we can live in one of the beautiful houses on campus in the faculty ghetto (yes- that's what they call it- but it's no ghetto for sure).
In case you haven't heard- Stanford has chosen their commencement day speaker this year- and I'll be there. OPRAH WINFREY!!! June 15th.

No comments: