Sunday, February 10, 2008

A fabulous season of color

When I get to the mailbox, I am excited to open a couple of things. And most of these things involve catalogues. I love flipping through the pages and soaking in what the designers came up with each season.

I was very impressed with Jcrew's colors this year. They have more punch than usual.


But- I have to share a catalogue that I have fallen in love with- Boden. (http://www.bodenusa.com/). They are a UK company, and very expensive. But, the colors are so great. I just love how they match completely opposite colors on the color wheel-- blue/red.... etc.


Very cute stuff. Just some ideas for my birthday present!! (just kidding)

I also love these colors on my favorite drink:



And- finally, I just have to put a plug for my friend's company- SHABBY APPLE. (http://www.shabbyapple.com/).


They came out with a girls dress line- and I am in love. They came up with the best combinations of patterns. I just adore this dress:

Ok- I need to start earning some money....


2 comments:

Andrea said...

Have you seen the mini Boden line? Too, too cute. Maddie needs to be in mini Boden.

Tracy said...

I love that Shabby Apple dress... I think Taylor needs two Easter dresses! :)