Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Madeleine

Maddie and I have been playing a lot outside for the past couple of days. This has been good- because I haven't been taking pictures of her recently, until I realized that I better - before she passes her good hair stage!

Good Hair Stage: The girl wakes up, with her hair perfectly in place. I don't brush it. I don't comb it. I don't put spray it. It just sits there perfectly, with little curls on the bottom. Don't we all wish to have the same luxury!

She is such a little character, I really enjoy being her mother. We laugh, point at birds, go down the slide 500 times a day (ok- that is a little tiring to be honest). She now responds to me when I say "where are your shoes? Go get a book. Where is your nose?" It is so wonderful to see her grow... and I'm trying to appreciate all of these small moments.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Oh, wow. These photos of Madeleine... more than beautiful. You have a beautiful daughter - and a beautiful talent.