Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Moments that make you love your life

Emilie spends 10-20 minutes a day laughing and smiling at us when we get her going. Usually it involves some sort of blowing on her feet or tummy- but it is pretty darn cute.

Yesterday Maddie saw some of my pictures packed away and wanted to play with the frames. I'm not sure why- but she really loved the frames and photos. She played with them for about 15 minutes while I was cleaning around the house. When I came back, I found her folding her arms with her head down and she says "Heavenly Father, thank you for pictures. Amen." So adorable.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness those are both so cute!!! Emilie's smiles melt my heart and I'm not even her mom. I am so impressed Maddie can say her own prayers. Too adorable. You have good kids.