Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter!!

We had lots of fun on Easter and I'm sad that it's over. We started the day out with putting Easter dresses on the girls and taking Easter photos before they got dirty...


As the days pass, we are falling more in love with Emilie. She sings all the time(?). I've never heard a baby sing before, but we can get her to sing (kind of like cooing) for 3-5 minutes. I need to get it on video...


Here's the little "princess." In order to put any clothes on her, I have to tell her it's a "princess shirt" or "princess pants," and then she'll cooperate. I'm trying to ease her out of this princess obsession (into something more normal!), so we've started to read Alice and Wonderland.


Experimenting with photo positions in our house.

After church, we got ready for a little Easter egg hunt and feast...


Really adorable!!! (I didn't make them! Good job H)

Since Maddie knows nothing about Easter, we've been talking about it for the past week, and I think it finally clicked. She FREAKED out when she saw that we were finally going on the famous egg hunt.

She put those eggs in her basket like nobodys business.

A quick shot of the three girls... (steve was back at home getting the food ready... mmm. lamb is so good).
Hope you had a great Easter!

1 comment:

Diana said...

It's fun to see the pictures of the girl's and see all of your Easter celebrations. I'm glad to hear you guys had such a great day. Hopefully the family might get to meet Emilie in June...