Friday, April 24, 2009

Fri Morning

When Steve started his company, he started the tradition of throwing barbeque's every so often. Since then, they have become a tradition. I asked him why they don't just cater (because it's actually cheaper b/c he goes way out of control), and he said "because people were disappointed, and they wanted to have barbeque." Give the people what they want!

So... every so often, our house has cans of tomato sauce, ribs, avocados, salmon, potatoes... it's a mess. The entire night (while we're trying to sleep) our house smells like barbeque b/c he is cooking the ribs so they are "oh so tender" the next day.

This morning he woke up at some insane time and started getting the feast ready. He backed up the truck and started loading stuff...and of course little Maddie had to follow.



Maddie is daddy's girl for sure. She has him wrapped around her little finger every day that passes!

Just to show you how much Steve loves her, he dreamt the other night that Maddie was kidnapped, and responded by killing 17 people. Insane? Yes. But, that's how thick blood goes I guess??

Here are the cuties:



In love, right?

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

How cute, Allie! Wow, that BBQ sounds like a big ordeal! I hope the weather holds out!

Ashley said...

Those are totally sweet pictures. Bbq sounds sooooo good right now! I am jealous--think of the leftovers you will have! No cooking for days! (I hope.)

The Gamber Family said...

I miss the BBQ's!! I know they're a ton of work, but they're SO SO good!!!

Ashley said...

Oh boy, do I need some of Steve's ribs right about now. And guacamole...boy those were amazing. It's why I worked for him in the first place! ;)