Friday, February 6, 2009

The daily events

Maybe having a baby naturally has it's benefits. I definitely don't remember being this energetic or ready to enter the real world like I have this time. And, not that I'm running a marathon or anything, but we have been taking short little walks, which has been nice... especially in 75 degree weather (sorry friends in the midwest and east coast).

This is on our way back. (Notice how Steve is on his cell phone? He has been a bit stir crazy.)

This was the first day that I decided to put Maddie's hair back in two little buns on the sides. It was perfect, because usually it is a ratty mess full of yogurt, paint, play dough...

About 10 times a day, Maddie asks to give Emi a little hug and kiss her feet. Even though I kind of cringe because little toddlers are germ magnets, I can't say no.


This isn't something you see often at our house because Steve is more often in front of the computer or on his cell phone, so I had to catch this quickly.



3 comments:

Jenni said...

too cute Alie! Thanks for updating with pictures--your family is adorable!

Hayley said...

so precious! i'm SO glad you're feeling well.

those pics of maddie with the buns are darling!

The Mostess said...

I love the Leia buns!! She looks so cute and happy in the new house.