Sunday, February 8, 2009

The best thing on earth!

I rarely rave about appliances- but I really wanted to share how much I love this thing. If you have wood floors, you have to try this thing out. It's the swiffer vac, and it will save you hours of time cleaning. It has a vacuum up front, and the swiffer towel in back, so it picks up small objects off the floor, and picks up the "dust gremlins/bunnies" at the same time.

The engineers at Swiffer really know what they're doing. Oh- and it's cordless! So, you can go anywhere. Steve and I hop and skip around the house pushing this thing around.

YAY Swiffer!!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

The swiffer vac. Noted.

Now can you tell me an easy easy way to clean (soap/water) my wood floors?

Diana said...

Brian got me one for Christmas and I love it as well! Three cheers for the engineers of the swiffer vac!