Monday, July 14, 2008

Sick and Tired

I just love this picture because it is absolutely horrible and is exactly how I feel!!! Today I woke up and tripped over a puzzle, a couple of books and looked at the dirty kitchen that I should have cleaned last night. Our garage is a total mess, the bathroom is filthy, and I desperately need to clean clean clean.

But- I'm dead tired and still getting over the nausea of pregnancy... so I try to focus on the most important things right now. I know that people always say "the dishes will always wait..." but I think it's pretty hard to concentrate in a nasty house. But, I'm trying my best :)

On a more uplifting note, I have had two very fun photo shoots in the past week that I am really excited about. I'm still working on finishing the first ones, and will post them soon.

Steve continues to work around the clock on our house which is simply exhausting and I can't wait until it is done (which will be never?!). He thinks he will be done with the electrical stuff on Saturday, then will work on the siding and trim, and then the dry wall.... so it is getting sort of close? We've just dumped tons of money into appliances for the kitchen, so they are all ordered and coming in soon. The kitchen cabinets will be done in 3 weeks? YAY.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Ha ha, that is perfect for the tiredness of pregnancy. I think you should hire a house cleaner for a couple weeks--I have a friend who LOVES hers if you need a recommendation. Your house will be soooo worth it.

Ashley said...

I mean your new house, not your cleaned house, that sounded sort of rude.

Tyler said...

Hang in there. One of these days you'll have Steve back, a brand new baby and much bigger house to clean.

Hayley said...

alie my love, sounds like you could have used a relaxing weekend away..we missed you! i want to come do your dishes. when are you home this week? this is not a joke. seriously, take me up on this offer. let me know :)