Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Best invention ever

A friend of mine let Maddie borrow this little device that you see in this picture and she swore that it was the best thing ever. I put it on Maddie, and she LOVED it. (thank you!)

I immediately went out and bought it at the pool supply store, and would recommend this product to everyone who has kids and likes to swim.

Before buying this, I would have to hold her while we swam, when I could feel that she wanted to swim by herself. (but of course I can't let her go!). Everyone said "get her the little floaty things for the arms... get her a little tire that you fill with air....but I wasn't really excited about it... until this!!!

It is perfect. It's a little tire, that has a swimsuit sewed into it- so they can't get out of the tire. Maddie swims all by herself around the pool, and she can be carefree without me holding her. Of course, I still supervise her, but I am also just enjoying relaxing in the water with her.

No comments: