Sunday, July 26, 2009

Really Good Idea for a Shower

My friend A decided to throw her wedding shower at a restaurant where we all learned how to make Paella. It was such a fabulous idea- I wish I would have thought of it 10 years ago!!

The guests seperate into groups and make different styles of Paella (seafood, vegetarian, meat, combo). Since Paella takes so long to cook, you stand around and chat, drink lemonade, eat o'dourves... it was so much fun. And- I think I kind of know how to make Paella now? All I need is to go to Spain and get a special pan? Hee hee.

This was our group

These were delicious, but not healthy by any stretch of the imagination. Olive oil was not spared.

Enjoying our meal after it was all done.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

That stuff was so good! I want to go back. Or better yet, you can just cook some and I'll come over! What a fun shower.