Friday, July 17, 2009

Fish and Furniture

Steve news: Steve got up at 4:30 (?) to drive up and go deep sea fishing with some new friends. He still isn't home, but I'm excited to get the report. Ever since we have been married, I have wanted to surprise him with a trip like this... but it wasn't until today that it became a reality.

I hope he brings home something tasty!

Alie news: I'm feeling like I have 100 things on a to do list, and can't even finish 1. On the top of my list: organize and set up our computer room. I haven't gotten anywhere. You just can't get that much done with small kids around.

I'm looking for simple/contemporary furniture, but it's sort of hard to find in my price range. I really like Design within Reach and RoomandBoard... but it's mucho $$$$. Does anyone have any ideas?

1 comment:

teuscher travels said...

We like West Elm and EQ3 cause it is a huge step up from Ikea but more within our reach than design within reach (we have a few more career moves before we can afford anything in there!) Good luck! Decorating and purchasing furniture always take me forever....I am super decisive until it comes to decorating and then it takes me 3 times as long as it should! Good luck!