Thursday, July 30, 2009

Germs are not ok

Not sure where my kids picked up this one, but this one has been a doozy. (Fortunately, they don't get sick very often, and I think this is the first time they've been sick this summer, so I should be greatful, right?)

The festivities started when Steve left on Tuesday to camp with a youth group- (hopefully he doesn't get this!!) and I was left to enjoy this one all by myself. Next off, coughing, crying and being cranky all day. But, the best has been at night :)

Tues: 11:00- woke up to crying, 12:00- woke up to crying, 1:00- woke up to crying... you get the picture.

Wed: 11:00- woke up to crying, 12:00- woke up to crying... oddly the same as the night before.

Ok- the sarcasm is too thick, I know! But, now I'm sick :) And, it's the only emotion I can muster.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

so sorry! it must have been going around when all the kiddies got together b/c avy has been sick the past couple days too. not as bad as your case it sounds, but enough to cause a small fever, gross nose, & a bit of night-time irritation :( hope YOU feel better!