Tuesday, November 25, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDIE!!!!

November 26th is Maddie's birthday!! For the occasion, I thought I'd post some recent pics I took of her and make a little list of why I love her so much. First, the list:

1. You are contagiously happy.
2. I love your independance. You don't smile at strangers when you don't want to and in fact give them frowns!
3. You love "High Ho" from Snow White.
4. You pat my face every morning and say "ma ma."
5. You sing beautifully- in the tub, while playing and when you wake up in the morning.
6. You can't run very well.
7. You HATE shoes. And socks.
8. You love yogurt, raisins, chicken, green beans and of course CHOCOLATE MILK. You have become a "choca" holic.
9. Animals are your favorite.
10. You are very tender, are good at sharing, love babies and especially sand.

We love you Maddie and are so blessed to have you in our lives.









Happy Birthday!!!Happy Birthday!!!Happy Birthday!!!Happy Birthday!!!

5 comments:

Matt and Joanna said...

I can't believe Maddie is already two! I love all of the pictures. She looks (and sounds) like such a sweetheart! Happy Birthday!

Ashley said...

I love those pics of her in her boots. Maddie is so sweet. Tyler and I were talking the other night about how if we took in a child, could we ever love him or her like our own . . . and then we thought about Maddie and decided we could!

Andrew said...

Dear Maddie,
Happy Birthday! You are the coolest. I like how you let me play with your toys and how you say my name a lot. It makes me feel special. Your hugs are the best and I love how you show me all the cool things you find- like rocks and leaves. I am so glad our moms like to hang out so much. Would you ever consider dating a younger guy? My mom would definitely approve. :) 2 years isn't that big of an age difference when you get older anyway...

Let's hang out again soon! Have fun partying.
Love,
Andrew

The Mostess said...

And frown she does!! Man that kid can pull a sourpuss face when she wants. It's my goal to always try and get her to smile...I know she wants to!

Love the boots!

I would have gotten you something fun, but your mom didn't invite me to your party. You can take that up with her when you're older! ;)

Happy Bday Baby!!

Melissa L. said...

Happy Birthday Maddie! We love you so much and wish we could see you soon. Gabby looks foward to playing with you again.

Love, Uncle Aaron, Aunt Melissa, Gabby and Katelyn