Tuesday, November 18, 2008

An ice cream shower

I was *lucky* enough to plan this shower with some friends... I have to admit, I had a lot of fun planning it. I think it was because of the colors and the ice cream?

We decided on brown, white and green to match the mom to be's favorite ice cream: mint chocolate chip.


We rented ice cream glasses that were so cute. If you are ever in need- Classic Party Rentals is the way to go.


Here are the awesome lanterns that we got to match... from http://www.lunabazaar.com/. I recommend them highly!


The cute flowers are from Safeway! Thank goodness they had green flowers? I didn't know what I was going go to do?

We wore little ice cream hats to serve people when they came in...


All of the party planners and mother to be in the center. It makes it so easy when so many people help out!




3 comments:

Andrea said...

You are PROFESSIONAL. I'd love to have a fancy-schmancy shower, planned by you. But do you travel?

The Mostess said...

That was *so* flippin' cute. I'm glad you got pics of the whole set-up...it was really cute!

Ashley said...

It was so well-done. I might hire you to plan my (future) daughter's wedding!