Monday, November 17, 2008

Two more months?

I am due in the middle of January sometime (I like to think of it as an average, not a day- since I was 2 weeks late last time!), and I'm starting to feel "pregnant."

Third trimester pregnant = heavy, tired, oversized, big, slow, uncomfortable.

One of my favorite celebs is heidi klum- and this is when she was pregnant:
If only all of us could look as cute as her!

Some things that have changed:

1) About a month ago, I traded in this:

For this.


Ellipticals are not my favorite. I feel like a mouse on a wheel, and when I'm not pregnant, I don't feel like I get as good of a workout as running. But, since I have limited options, I've been trying to make it work. I have also tried to swim, but when it's cold in the morning, it's not very appetizing :)


2) I have turned into a 80 year old woman. I get tired at 7:30 pm after I give Maddie a bath and put her to bed. Oftentimes, I am in bed earlier than I want to admit. But, then wake up at 5:30! Luckily I'm pretty productive in the morning, but it's driving me insane! I tried to go to sleep later, and still woke up at 5:30... so I guess I will be going to bed earlier in order to survive

3) On the upside, I think my hair is getting thicker and more luxurious! hee hee. I wish my hair could be like this all the time, but I am trying to appreciate it now.


4) And finally, I bought 2 AWESOME pregnancy pants from Gap. Last time, I decided that I would not splurge because it was totally unecessary and expensive. But, this time I was sick of looking so frumpy, so I decided to splurge when they went on sale. They are worth EVERY PENNY. I cannot rave enough about them- they are comfortable, the perfect color, and go with about everything. Stacy and Clinton would be proud.


5 comments:

Brian and Lindsey said...

I didn't know you were pregnant again! Congrats:) It's so fun to follow your blog. I never really knew Steve because we were in different states and there was a big age difference. I feel like I know you both a little better now and I love it. We'll have to have a Leeflang family reunion so I can see your cute kids.

Lindsey said...

AMEN!!! I feel your pain. What are the style of pants you bought...I may have to go check them out.

Ashley said...

You totally look like Heidi Klum!

Ashley said...

Seriously, you look darling. I am jealous of people who don't blow up when pregnant.

Hayley said...

oh, that's heidi klum? i thought that was rock star alie leef!