Friday, November 2, 2007

Last weekend and Halloween

Last weekend, Steve's mom came to visit us and we had a great time. Every time family visits, we go to the Sunnyvale Farmers Market. We love buying corn on a stick, tamales and the fresh strawberries. Actually, there isn't anything that we wouldn't buy here- it is so much fun.
Check'n out the produce.

Waiting in line for some baked potatoes.


Alie's mom sent us a Halloween bib and hat-- it was so cute for Halloween.

Maddie was an octopus- I was so excited for this costume (I bought it 2 1/2 months before Halloween)-- that it was almost too small when she put it on. We had a fun night and loved walking with her in the street watching her 4 little tenticles bounce up and down.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

She was such a cute octopus! How funny that I had to learn about the farmer's market from your blog. I need to check that out!

teuscher travels said...

I know! where is this farmers market? it sounds so yummy and I could use a little detox from halloween:) Maddie is SO darling, I loved the octopus!!

Kristina said...

Wow! That sounds like such a fun weekend. You guys are so adventurous. Kev and I will have to check out that market- everything sounds so good!...or maybe that's b/c all food sounds good to me lately!! :-)