Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Last Christmas...

Every Christmas, I look forward to one song. It is the best. It is so utterly cheesy, but I sing it at the top of my lungs every time it comes on in the car. I think it comes from my obsession with George Michael (ok-- when he was a lot less sketchy).... but you have to admit, it is hands down, one of the best "rock"Christmas songs out there.

And- the 80's video is just horrible! Check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUJeUAmfr6w

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I LOVE that song, too! I love all Christmas "fast dance" music, much to Tyler's chagrin. I actually have a version of Last Christmas by Savage Garden that splices in part of that song "guilty feet have got no rhythm." It's extraordinary.

Tyler said...

Oh the pain! The words Pop and Christmas should never be mixed. That includes you Cher and Bono (the one from U2, not the one who skied into a tree). The last Pop/Rock singer to introduce a radio worthy Christmas song was John Lennon and even his was questionable.

teuscher travels said...

The video makes me laugh! And I do love that song...even if he is sketch! he produced some great songs to belt out loud:) the next step is to teach maddie them so she can sing them next year for the inlaws:)

Lindsey said...

Love it! So your blog was hidden from me for awhile, but I found it and am so happy I did! I love it!