Monday, November 5, 2007

12 Hours To a Great Marriage


Steve and I have decided to read "12 hours to a great marriage." I know it sounds completely cheesy, but it's actually a good read. We figured that we spent many hours on learning how to do everything else in our lives, that maybe we should spend some time on something that we take for granted-- our marriage.

We started the "first hour" last night- and I fell asleep because of the time change! I'm such a bad wife!
But- we made it up this morning.... I really recommend this book aside from the color of the cover which needs some improving :)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

You need to give us the summaries!

Kristene Francis Robertson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristene Francis Robertson said...

It is a two-in-one book! One for the marriage and one for the memory! (refering to your earlier post on sleep) I will keep my eyes open for the book. :)