Thursday, October 25, 2007

One of my favorite Chick Flicks

I admit it. I love chick flicks. The cornier the better. I just love how everything is perfect, the story line is predictable, and she gets her guy in the end. It's one of my weaknesses, and I'm proud to admit it.

My favorite chick flick is "13 going on 30."

Ms. Garner has the cutest clothes in this movie.

I love this scene.

Doesn't every girl in the world want a closet like this? ( I know, it's shallow)

And- finally, the best scene in the movie. Here it is on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO0810JIF4Q

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I haven't seen this! Sounds like I know what my next rental will be.

The Carlii said...

OH MAN do I LOVE chick flicks!! They are the best. I'm such a sucker. Anything Jane Austen and I am good to go. Have you seen the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice? It's a keeper!