Thursday, October 18, 2007

Ingenuity

Steve came home last night with an idea. He worked on it until late and wanted to submit it to the patent office today. During breakfast he showed me his drawings. This is one of the reasons why I married him. He is always thinking and has been given the gift of ingenuity.



I guess I can brag about my husband, right? I think he has 9 issued patents and 30 pending! What a guy! Of course, no one has it all. He doesn't like fashion, and doesn't like to do the laundry (who does?), but he is one great inventor.

One of my other favorite inventors is Leonardo da Vinci. His drawings are amazing, and I can look at them for hours. For example, I can't believe that he thought of a helicopter and calculator way before his time. These type of people truly amaze me. I need to remember this when Steve comes home and talks about some crazy anti gravity machine, and I roll my eyes!!

On a side note, this is my favorite Leondardo da Vinci drawing:

It is so beautiful.

No comments: