Friday, February 22, 2013

MidWinterBreak

This last week, the kids were out of school, so we packed the week full of stuff to keep ourselves entertained. It worked because this week flew by! On Monday, we drove up to San Francisco zoo which was a little cold with the wind and no sun, but we still had a blast. I always love going to the zoo for some reason.

I love how this little girl chooses her clothes! I used to fight my kids about everything they would wear, but now I think it's awesome and I love what they put together. 
 
One of their favorite parts of the zoo was playing in front of the insect exhibit on the play spider web... can't wait until all of the playgrounds at the zoo are done with the construction. 

They also love the old time carousel and we rode it twice :)

This little guy is always so great to tag along, but the only thing lacking is muscle in my back... 20 lbs is something to carry.
 
 We also went to Disney on Ice with some friends with just the girls. I am more excited to do this stuff now that they are starting to remember things... it's crazy that they don't remember the first time we went. Oh well...

They all wore their princess outfits- except Maddie who didn't want to (I guess she is growing up?)... 

 We went to a new play gym called Super Safari which was a hit, and an old favorite Shoup Park which we always love...

And saw a little owl in one of the trees! So cool. I LOVE owls. 

Love this girl- hate myself in this photo, but I don't have any of us together. It was a great week and I am exhausted!!!
 

No comments: