Friday, February 22, 2013

Little Sebi

This little guy's hair is at the fuzzy chick phase, and we have been experimenting with it...

So far, I think I like it when we put palm aid in it and slick it down....

But it's cute like this too of course :)

 He has had quite a bit of big mile stones lately including his first tooth on the bottom! Maddie and Emi didn't seem to care too much about their teeth (or maybe I forgot), but Sebastian has not liked it at all- and wakes up at night crying which is no fun for any of us. Luckily, I think he has been through the worst of it.

He also has been eating almost everything, and we tried mashed potatoes the other day and he loved them! He also is a big fan of yogurt (no brainer) and I think beans... but I need to try a little better with mashing the beans up so they don't have big pieces of the skin left...
 
He has also really loved getting in this awesome hiking backpack and sat in it for nearly 4 hours. This set up is pretty sweet. 

No comments: